Friday 23 December 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHONA...

Hey shona....

 Wish you many many ♥ HaPpY ReTurNs ♥ of the



 day ... 




Baby i have no other better way to wish yuh on ua birthday... on the very special day of yur life as wall as a very important day of my life...

thanks to this special date 24 december ....
because of which i got you... the special day when ma shona came to this earth ..:)

Welcome to my shona in this world once again ...

AND THANK YOU god..
ma shona is DA best gift i em having ..:)



yes.... YOU my shona is the Best Gift from god..
and i promise god ji.. i will take care of him... will never let him go...


Shona....

When i met you... My heart skipped a beat...
The sun became the moon...
and Cold turned into heat........
Roses weren't RED...
Violets weren't BLUE....
ALL BECAUSE I FELL IN
LOVE WITH
YOU







I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on A new beginning.
A reason for living. A deeper meaning.



Ankho se wo jab hume dekhte hai,


hum ghabrakar ankhe jhuka lete hai,

kon milaye un ankho se ankhe,,,,

ssuna hai wo ankho se apna bna lete hai…




I LOVE YOU SHONA...
all that i have to say is this shona...

yuh made my life worth living...
yuh are da one who added these rainbow colours to my black and white life..
yuh are the reason y i smile...
you are the one shona who completes me...


 I  promise to be with yuh always...

just in few months shona... yuh have given me a number of memorable moments and memorable days...
those days that i never want to forget .. n i wish to live those moments again and again if i could...


i am happy today... its ma shona's day...
its ua birthday...

and on this auspicious day of ua bdy...
i have nuthing much to say...

oda den jus pouring ma sweet feelings in such  a way...

WISH YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...

may god bless yuh shona with all the hapiness .. and i pray to god that all your dreams come true...

my shona will surely touch the heights of sky...

and  i am really proud to have yuh ma shona...

i love yuh ...


thats how i feel shona when i am with you...
** HAPPY **

missing yuh at this particular moment when i am talking about you..



well waiting when we will be meeting... that sweet time is coming nearer though...
but still lacking all the patience i can hold... em eagerly waiting for the day...

when i will be again with you...

missing the best place i have ever found...

YOur arms...





Shona a song dedicated to you...





“Many changes, i have made, in myself, BUT

The habit of thinking/remembering you, still remains”

I am so glad that I can share this special day with my favorite person.

thats      
 "" YOU "".....





your love is as sweet as these chocozz.... :P

I Love the closeness we share.... I love our times 

together...
i love your way of making me feel loved....
i know you are always there with me and you LOVE me 

TOOO....



Love you shona...
no matter whuteva happenes in the future...
but i know i will be with you...

our relationship is neva ending...
just like a circle goes on... our together time will go on...




take cRE MA SHONA....
love you loadzzz....


..ua paglu baccha...




Hope i gave a smile on yur face for sometime...
and yaa see this ...:P











haha... kuch yaad aaya na ? ;)






1 comment:

  1. WatchTitan review - TITanium T-Shirt - Tiaranium Art
    The Titsan is a titanium engine block timeless oakley titanium glasses work of properties of titanium art, men\'s titanium wedding bands from the best of its age, titanium pipe to its time. by "Gonzalez de Fer" T-Shirt T-Shirt – Tiaranium Art.

    ReplyDelete